Americanautotransport.com Please REview Requirements When requesting Services
Transportion Services and customer support
- First, please indicate your city of origin and your final destination
- Please tell us the manufacture and make of your vehicle
- Please include any details about your car that needs special handling
- Let us know when you wish to recieve your vehicle at your final destination
Americanautotransport.com is involved with advertising for brokering the transportation of vehicles only. Americanautotransport.com does not sell cars, we do not transport vehicles, and we do not transport household goods. This website provides only advertising and marketing services. See the full legal notice below.
Both clients and members may not use the AmericanAutoTransport.com information service web portal for unlawful or deceptive practices. Also, AmericanAutoTransport.com will not be held responsible for any loss that may occur by using this information service portal. By becoming a client, you agree to abide by the full description of the disclaimer show below. Also, you agree to indemnify and hold AmericanAutoTransport.com, its parent company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees for information that you post or read on this web site. Also, you agree to indemnify and hold AmericanAutoTransport.com and its parent company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees that may arise from a third party claim due to any information or data you post or read on the AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Services Web Portal. Who are the clients and who are the members.
Folks who need of Transportation services are clients and do not have to pay to use this automobile information service. AmericanAutoTransport.com Also, folks who request a free price quote for the purchase of an automobile part are considered clients. All clients who request a free quote on transportation services or a free quote on the purchase of a automotive part shall agree to hold Americanautotransport.com and its parent company harmless for any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fee for formation that is provided through this web site. The disclaimer is in effect for both clients and members who use the AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Service Web Portal.
You May Not use the AmericanAutoTransport.com Web Portal for Unlawful Purposes
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the AmericanAutoTransport.com Web Portal Information Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by United States of America, and/or Federal Law. All U.S. laws apply when using the information supplied by AmericanAutoTransport.com Web Portal. Also, AmericanAutoTransport.com reserves the right to add other terms and conditions to protect the rights of its clients and members to insure the highest ethical standards for an information database service provider. You may not use the AmericanAutoTransport.com information services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to the Internet server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or to any of the services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the AmerianAutoTransport.com Information Services Web Portal. USE OF SERVICES
The AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Services may contain e-mail, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, photos and/or other message designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the information services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular transportation needs of clients. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not: 1. Use the AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Service Web Portal in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
2. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of privacy of others.
3. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, materials or information.
4. Upload, or otherwise make available other material protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consent to distribute the same.
5. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the AmeicanAutoTransport.com Information Services Web Portal in any manner that infringes any copyright or other proprietary right of another party.
6. Upload files to AmericanAutoTransport.com (including pertinent servers) that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, electronic robots, corrupted files, or any other software programs that may damage the operation of another's computer. 7. You will not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, other than vehicle transportation services.
8. Download any data submission or file; posted by another user of a Transportation Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally performed and/or distributed in such manner.
9. You may not falsify or delete any transportation information, such as a bid or quote offer, data submission or other notices for transportation services or proprietary electronic data material contained in a file to this website or member/client server and workstation.
10. Restrict or inhibit any other transporter or client from using and enjoying the AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Services.
11. You may not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Transportation Service, or other unlawful service.
12. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses for purposes other than providing vehicle transportation services.
13. Also, you may not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
14. Also, you may not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.AmericanAutoTransport.com has no obligation to monitor the information services. However, AmericanAutoTransport.com reserves the right to review materials posted to the AmericanAutoTranspor.com Web Portal and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. AmericanAutoTransport.com reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. AmericanAutoTransport.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as AmericanAutoTransport.com deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. AmericanAutoTransport.com or its staff may edit, refuse to post or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at it’s sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your personal identity in any information services or database. AmericanAutoTransport.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any information services and, therefore, AmericanAutoTransport.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the information services and any actions resulting from your participation in any information services. Transporter members or clients are not authorized AmericanAutoTransport.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of AmericanAutoTransport.com staff. Materials uploaded to the AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Services Web Portal may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials. Information submitted to AmericanAutoTransport.com or posted to the AmericanAutoTransport.com Web Portal Site
AmericanAutoTransport.com does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to AmericanAutoTransport.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Data Submission" and collectively " Data Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your data submission you are granting AmericanAutoTransport.com, its Automobile Transportation member companies - permission to use your data submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all AmericanAutoTransport.com Information Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your data submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission of data, as provided herein. AmericanAutoTransport.com is under no obligation to post or use any submission of data you may provide and AmericanAutoTransport.com may remove any submission of data at any time in its sole discretion. By Posting a data submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your data and without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the data submissions.
Links to Transporters Member Companies and other Third Party Sites
Some of the affiliate links to this website are not under the control of AmericanAutoTransport.com or its staff. AmericanAutoTransport.com is not responsible for the content of any linked Transporter site or any other link contained in the linked site, or updates to other sites. AmericanAutotransport.com is providing links as a convenience, marketing and advertising promotion, and any links to these other sites does not imply endorsement of these sites.Unsolicited Idea or Submission of Unrequested Information
AmericanAutoTransport.com and its staff are not required to accept ideas for new advertising campaigns, promotions, materials with other vendor web sites with similar products, names, advertising and/or marketing promotions. Please do not send any advertising promotion, samples of art or pictures, electronic software without authorization - other items that violate copyright laws. The sole purpose of this notice is to avoid misunderstanding with other vendors or web sites.
AmericanAutoTransport.com marketing and sales strategies could appear similar to ideas submitted to other web sites. However these similarities will become the property of AmericanAutoTransport.com after you provide items by Email. The American Auto Transport makes no assurances or warranty that your ideas and electronic mail will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Because this is a public web site, the American Auto Transport Website and its staff cannot guarantee that all electronic Email or messages will be answered. Again, we are a marketing and advertising providing a service to car shipping and automobile transportation companies. Both clients and members may not use the AmericanAutoTransport.com information service web portal for unlawful or deceptive practices. Also, AmericanAutoTransport.com will not be held responsible for any loss that may occur by using this information service portal. By becoming a client you agree to abide by the full description of the disclaimer.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE 2008: All rights reserved AmericanAutoTransport.com and the DuPont Group Inc.